ACF translations not working

Produits Forums Support Deepl Pro ACF translations not working

Étiqueté : ,

4 sujets de 1 à 4 (sur un total de 4)
  • Auteur
    Laura McKnight
    Participant

Hi there,

The plugin mentions that it will translate with ACF. When I try and translate a page, the title and other default WordPress content will get translated but none of the content stored in acf fields is translated.

Could you please confirm if this plugin will translate acf content? If so, could you please provide instructions for this?

Thanks,

Vedran Zgela
    Participant

Hi, I do have the exact same Problem. None of the ACF fields get translated.

Malaiac
    Maître des clés

Hi.

I could replicate the same problem by registering the CPT late in the init process
    If the CPT is registered late, the DeepL settings might be constructed before the CPT is registered and will not save the ACF/meta fields relative to that CPT.

If you can save the ACF fields relative to a CPT (selected blue in the Pro tab) and still not get the ACF fields translated, please contact me (my handle at gmail ) with a few samples or an access to a dev environment so I can investigate specific conditions.

Laura McKnight
    Participant

Hi Malaiac,

Thanks for the info.

I’m just trying to translate a normal page, not a post belonging to any custom post type, so I’m not sure if your suggestion applies.

I’ve sent a video showing an example of what I’m experiencing to you on malaiac@gmail.com.

Thanks,

4 sujets de 1 à 4 (sur un total de 4)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.